- Keep proper records of meeting minutes; owners corporation register; accounting records;
- fee notices; correspondence; bank statements; suppliers’ invoices; etc
- Attend with courtesy to telephone calls from owners and other relevant parties.
- Attend promptly to correspondence (letters; emails; faxes) from owners; solicitors; real
- estate agents; tenants etc.
- Prompt issue of owners corporation certificates and other documents requested by owners.
- Prepare Notice of Annual General Meetings and Agenda.
- Convene Annual General Meetings at venues and times convenient for owners to attend.
- Chair Annual general Meetings if elected by Members.
- Prompt distribution of minutes of meetings to owners.
- Assist the Owners & Committee in the management of their owners corporation under the
- Owners Corporations Act 2006; Owners Corporation Regulations 2007; & Sub Division Act 1988.
ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL REPORTS & BANKING
- Open and maintain a separate bank account in the name of the Owners Corporation.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Invest surplus funds in interest bearing bank accounts, if instructed by Committee.
- Prepare annual financial statements within two weeks of the end of the financial year.
- Arrange for the audit of financial statements of prescribed owners corporations.
- Prepare annual budgets (for approval of the Chairman/Committee of Management if required).
- Prompt mailing of Owners Corporation Fee Notices & Final Fee Notices.
- Prompt follow-up of owners in arrears.
- Prompt payment of suppliers’ invoices on day of receipt (to ensure competitive prices
& prompt services from reliable tradesmen and service companies).
PROPERTY REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
- Maintain a bank of qualified & reliable tradespeople for repairs & maintenance.
- Prompt attention to Owners’ or Residents ‘reports of repairs & maintenance matters.
- Obtain quotations for approval of Committee or Owners.
- Organise qualified building consultants to inspect and prepare reports to comply with
relevant legislations eg Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004.
- Act as authorised representative.
- Obtain renewal quotations from insurance brokers.
- Prompt lodgement of insurance claims for the Owners Corporation or Owners.
- Attend to insurers’ requests/requirements to expedite claims processing.
- Follow up the payments by insurers for insurance claims.
- Organise qualified valuers to carry out property valuations for insurance purposes.